ACCMS seminar “Trend of Open Science and Research Data Management in Japan”
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS) holds a seminar once in a month. We inviting active researchers from a variety of areas, and ask them to give talks about their research activity or issues in performing research, hoping to provide an opportunity for fruitful discussion among participants.
On an ACCMS seminar at 19 Nov. 2019, two talks will be given addressed on the trend of open science and research data management in Japan by Prof. Eiri Ono and Prof. Takaaki Aoki, both who are engaged at Institute for Information Management and Communications (IIMC), as well as ACCMS. We hope to have a lot of participants. This seminar is collocated as a series of the HeKKSaGOn German-Japanese University Network data science webinar.
South Building of ACCMS 2nd floor, Room 202
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
Takaaki Aoki, Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
- 2021/09/21（Tuesday）ACCMS seminar “Online/Hybrid Courses, What should we do next?”
- 2020/12/15 (Tuesday)ACCMS seminar “Childcare support through AI and studies of human development”
- 2020/11/06（Friday）ACCMS seminar “Field Work with Supercomputer”
- 2020/04/28 (Tuesday)[Notice of postponement] ACCMS seminar “Field Work with Supercomputer”
- 2019/11/19 (Tuesday)ACCMS seminar “Trend of Open Science and Research Data Management in Japan”
- 2019/01/23（Wednesday）ACCMS seminar “Network and Communication with Supercomputer”
- 2018/10/26 （Friday）ACCMS seminar “OME’s Bio-Formats, OMERO, & IDR: Open Tools for Accessing, Integrating, Mining and Publishing Image Data @ Scale”
- 2018/07/19 （Thursday）ACCMS seminar “Attacks in the Bitcoin and Blockchain Query Support Design”
- 2018/06/22 (Friday)ACCMS seminar “Learning Analytics and Evidence-Based Education”
- 2018/03/26（Monday）ACCMS seminar “Analyzing personal traits via interaction in a group”