ACCMS seminar “Childcare support through AI and studies of human development”
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS) holds a seminar once in a month. We inviting active researchers from a variety of areas, and ask them to give talks about their research activity or issues in performing research, hoping to provide an opportunity for fruitful discussion among participants.
On an ACCMS seminar at December 15, we invite Mrs. Chizuko UCHIUMI at Hokkori-no Plus Co,, Ltd. and Prof. Shoji ITAKURA at Center for Baby Science, Doshisha University. We hope to have a lot of participants.
Video conferencing (Zoom)
|Application||Please apply at the following URL by December 11.
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
Koji KOYAMADA, Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
- 2020/12/15 (Tuesday)ACCMS seminar “Childcare support through AI and studies of human development”
- 2020/11/06（Friday）ACCMS seminar “Field Work with Supercomputer”
- 2020/04/28 (Tuesday)[Notice of postponement] ACCMS seminar “Field Work with Supercomputer”
- 2019/11/19 (Tuesday)ACCMS seminar “Trend of Open Science and Research Data Management in Japan”
- 2019/01/23（Wednesday）ACCMS seminar “Network and Communication with Supercomputer”
- 2018/10/26 （Friday）ACCMS seminar “OME’s Bio-Formats, OMERO, & IDR: Open Tools for Accessing, Integrating, Mining and Publishing Image Data @ Scale”
- 2018/07/19 （Thursday）ACCMS seminar “Attacks in the Bitcoin and Blockchain Query Support Design”
- 2018/06/22 (Friday)ACCMS seminar “Learning Analytics and Evidence-Based Education”
- 2018/03/26（Monday）ACCMS seminar “Analyzing personal traits via interaction in a group”
- 2018/01/18(Thursday）ACCMS seminar “Speech Learning – Human Process Machine Process”