ACCMS seminar “Application of machine learning for natural and computational science”
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies (ACCMS) holds a seminar once in a month. We inviting active researchers from a variety of areas, and ask them to give talks about their research activity or issues in performing research, hoping to provide an opportunity for fruitful discussion among participants.
On an ACCMS seminar at 17 Oct. 2017, we invite Dr. Tokunaga at Kyushu Institute of Technology and Prof. Takami at Oita University. We hope to have a lot of participants.
South Building of ACCMS 2nd floor, Room 202
Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
Keiichiro FUKAZAWA, Academic Center for Computing and Media Studies, Kyoto University
We have an elevator for physically handicapped persons. Please contact the office.
- 2020/12/15 (Tuesday)ACCMS seminar “Childcare support through AI and studies of human development”
- 2020/11/06（Friday）ACCMS seminar “Field Work with Supercomputer”
- 2020/04/28 (Tuesday)[Notice of postponement] ACCMS seminar “Field Work with Supercomputer”
- 2019/11/19 (Tuesday)ACCMS seminar “Trend of Open Science and Research Data Management in Japan”
- 2019/01/23（Wednesday）ACCMS seminar “Network and Communication with Supercomputer”
- 2018/10/26 （Friday）ACCMS seminar “OME’s Bio-Formats, OMERO, & IDR: Open Tools for Accessing, Integrating, Mining and Publishing Image Data @ Scale”
- 2018/07/19 （Thursday）ACCMS seminar “Attacks in the Bitcoin and Blockchain Query Support Design”
- 2018/06/22 (Friday)ACCMS seminar “Learning Analytics and Evidence-Based Education”
- 2018/03/26（Monday）ACCMS seminar “Analyzing personal traits via interaction in a group”
- 2018/01/18(Thursday）ACCMS seminar “Speech Learning – Human Process Machine Process”